Friday, May 8, 2009

About My Form 3 Life

Being a form 3 is so difficult!!!! Everyday have to study and do my homework....... There are so many exams coming and i feel so stress and tired!!!!!!!!! When i want to study my subjects, i can't concentrate on it because i realize that when a person grow up,they will become more lazy and lazy!!!!!! I tell myself that exams is coming and i got to study hard but when i reach home,i just on my computer and play online games.When i was young,i used to be very hardworking.Everyday i would automatically sit down on my table and study but now i just play computer and never study at all!!!!!! I feel so guilty that i never study and get good result for my parents!!!!!!! I wish that i would change to a new person who is not lazy and always play computer games only!!!!! From now on i will study hard and get a good result for my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment