Sunday, May 10, 2009

About The Form 3 Girl I Love

When she was form 1 ,she is a little bit cute and not so mature!!!!! But now she is form 3 and shes is so mature,cute,sexy and also pretty!!!!! I was in love with her when she smile to me under the hot sun.Since then i always look at her cute little face and i wanted to talk to her but i am a very shy boy who is shy to talk to girls or look at each other!!!!!!! How i wish she could come and talk to me or go to cinema and watch movie with me!!!! But i know it won't come true and i only can dream of it when i have nothing to do. I know that she also got look at me when i was not looking at her and feel so happy when she look at me ^_^!!!!! Her hair is long and so nice and i wanted to touch her hair like touching a cute little panda baby!!! So sad that she seldom on her msn and i don have the chance to talk to her often!!! But she already got a boyfriend and that makes me even sad!!!! I wish that her boyfriend leave her and i can have the chance to be her boyfriend!!!hahahahaha^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment